Blossoming Shutterbug

My photo
Im a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls! they are my LIFE! love being artsy and just recently got into photography =) This is a place to share my creative talent.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Funk

Ive been in this weird funk! it comes and goes but this one seems to be lasting longer then the others. I get to a point where i dont feel like doing anything with my girls. I just want to sleep, or escape into my computer/photos! I hate feeling like this and Now its beginning to get on my nerves.

ive made some changes in hopes to snap myself out of this and with it being a new year its a great time =) Ive done a lot of cleaning in the house, some organizing, actually did my laundry..lol , and ive moved my computer away from my girls.. FAR FAR away so that ALL my attention is on them. not the computer! last thing i need to do is clean up and organize my computer/art/photography room. Im giving myself a week.

Ive also joined a group through SOAR called Soar sisters 365. you take a picture a day and share with the group. Click here to read an article about project 365 and how it works. im also going to try this from MeRa's blog "10 New Year's Exercises for the Artist with in". Then ill see where this takes me.

Below you will see the photos that i have taken for the project 365. Im going to try to blog with what photos ive shared.

Day 1
our boots


Day 2
playing around with fstop

Day 3
Gia's 4th birthday! look how happy she is

Day 4
Nadia giving Gyro his bone


Day 5
Girls running through toilet paper. Thats right, i let them play with toilet paper. Was a mess but they had a blast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers