Blossoming Shutterbug

My photo
Im a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls! they are my LIFE! love being artsy and just recently got into photography =) This is a place to share my creative talent.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Valintine surprise THANKS MOM

About a week ago i received a package from my mom. When i opened it i couldnt believe my eyes. One of my Favorite treats! i have no idea what it is called but it is sooo tasty. My mom usually makes it for xmas but this year she made it for Valentines day.  So it may not look yummy but i tell ya IT IS!!!   The only stinky part is that i had to share with my brother and sister =(    I did tell them if they didnt come and pick them up that i would be starting to dip into their share.. LOL  that moved their butts....




Other favorite thing i love to receive from my mom is her cards. Can you believe she made these cards herself!! I really think she should sell these!!!  


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you liked the treats! Thanks for your comments on my cards. Making the cards for the ones I love makes its fun! Thanks for this lovely page on your blog...you're great! Miss you lots! Love MOM

    ReplyDelete

Followers