Blossoming Shutterbug

My photo
Im a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls! they are my LIFE! love being artsy and just recently got into photography =) This is a place to share my creative talent.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy St. Patricks Day - A week late ....

Happy St. Patrick's Day

A week later............ Well, i would have just skipped posting this but wanted to show the crafts we did =)  Im pretty sure i got the idea from this website.  

 Started with making a leprechaun

 I worked with nadia on hers. Great to see her try to put the pieces in the right places.

debating on eating the glue stick..lol

Then we tried to make hats. I got the idea from this website here  But used what ever i had around the house. So i tried a paper plate. and followed directions from there.





I didnt have enough green construction paper so we just covered the front instead of going all the way around

May not be perfect but it worked =) Girls loved it thats all that matters =D

<3 CB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers