Blossoming Shutterbug

My photo
Im a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls! they are my LIFE! love being artsy and just recently got into photography =) This is a place to share my creative talent.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Beginner Photographer!!

For those of you who dont know me I am a beginner photographer. before i purchased my SLR i used a reg digital camera. I received many compliments on my photos. some actually thought i
used a SLR. lol and at that time it was suggested to host a photo playdate. here are a few pics i took using my canon power shot A560. (reg. digital camera)







Since i couldnt afford the photos from Gia's dance class I decided to do my own! I took one of our blankets and laid it on the floor. took a bed sheet and draped it over 2 chairs. I set it up by the sliding glass door so i could get natural light.

Then i started taking pics of Nadia. This i used for her 1yr pic.




For years ive been wanting to purchase a SLR but havent had the money to do so. Welp for my birthday this year I received a Canon Rebel xs from my Family. How excited am i!!!! AND I am IN LOVE!! Ive been learning the ropes of the camera, doing alot of research online, and practicing picture taking with my girls. Im sure they are getting sick of it! I will be taking photography classes in the spring (Fall classes got filled.. ugg) Ive also taken pictures at playdates i have gone to. Here are a bunch that i liked.






So Kelly , and many others who have seen my photos, thought it would be good to post a photo playdate. Then moms can have memorable photos of their kids at a very low price & i get to practice photographing. im hoping that this will turn into something. want to thank you for letting me share my creativity with you. If you would like to set up a private session just email me at stinababy_77@hotmail.com











Here i would like to share some photos i have taken with the new camera and some i have edited to give it that extra umph!!. =D

1 comment:

  1. hi!!! just saw that you opened a blog.... GOOD LUCK on this new adventure! elana

    ReplyDelete

Followers