Blossoming Shutterbug

My photo
Im a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls! they are my LIFE! love being artsy and just recently got into photography =) This is a place to share my creative talent.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Photo Playdate

So..My first photo playdate is coming up! Nervous you ask? OMG YES!!! I know it will be fine but still i have alot of "what if's" going on in my head. Just have to remember.. its like taking pictures at a playdate... just working one on one.

I was at a playdate the other day and took this picture

I loved the look on this lil boys face and the Binky in his mouth. But thought the photo would look so much better with out Gia in the background. So i tried to take Gia out of the photo. With an old program i have on my puter & i gave it a shot.....

Not bad..LOL how cute is this pic =)

The kids had so much fun and its great to see them get into something they really shouldn't. But how can you stop them!!!


back to this lil boy.. he had the best expressions.

So I hosted a playdate at my place the other day. So many babies came! Usually kids around Gia's age come. but this time this playdate was more for Nadia =)


i never realized how much i love to take pics of kids! Their expressions are so unique. When they smile its not a fake one. You see the innocence in them and i guess thats what i like to capture.


Have to get back to editing. So happy i have found something i love to do!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers