Blossoming Shutterbug

My photo
Im a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls! they are my LIFE! love being artsy and just recently got into photography =) This is a place to share my creative talent.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Crazy week

This has been the craziest week ever!! Think i put a little too much on myself..LOL eh, live and learn.
I had my first photo playdate with the moms group. i think im going to call it "mini photo sessions" from now on. I think it went well and so far got some good feedback. I had 2 moms come. I was soo nervous and thought i didnt get any shots. Turns out i did ok..LOL edit the photos to give it the extra umph... here is a bunch of them!

this session was to be with the 2 kids but this just looked too cute to pass up.



.. This little boy was so cute. He started out a bit shy.....


But then got used to me =)

I have been doing some reading on photography, the do's and donts, how to's.. yada yada yada. Well I read some where that you never want to take pictures of some ones back.. its too boring. does this look boring to you!??!?!? LOL



I love this one.. there was a blue garbage can in the back ground.. i have to say that i am very proud of myself to edit it out!!! Add a little blur in there and you cant even tell..LOL



This was the 2nd session.. Mommy & baby


this mom wanted pics of their hands. as i was taking the pictures i was thinking.. oh boy, how am i going to make this work. I guess i did make it work. dont know why i doubt myself so much.



So Mommy knew exactly what she wanted and asked for photos of the waist down.



When i got to editing this photo .. i decided to do baby's waist down! THIS is my favorite photo



Lets do one more.. a before and after editing =)

BEFORE:


AFTER:



The 2nd Mini photo session went very well. Had 7 moms come! boy was i tired after that one but i has sooo much fun!! Still have to get to editing those.. but when i do ill be sure to share =) even though this is Alot.. i really am enjoying myself and excited to be able to make another mom happy through photos!!!



till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers