Blossoming Shutterbug

My photo
Im a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls! they are my LIFE! love being artsy and just recently got into photography =) This is a place to share my creative talent.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Mini Photo Sessions

I was able to get through most of the photos i took from the 2nd mini photo sessions. Here are a few that i edited.
This guy was tough! He would look at me, wave his finger and say "no!" Most of my photos are the back of him. LOL Im hoping i made it a little more interesting!



but with out him knowing i was able to sneak a few from the front.



I had to share this next photo. I just loved that he was blurry. so i put the picture in black & white and then put him in color.





Look at her face!!! how happy is she to get lots of kisses from her Mommy & Daddy!! too cute



When i first walked into the park i noticed the lil bridge and did think it would be a great place for photos. Yet when the moms began to show up i completely forgot about it. Guess my nerves kicked in. Well this little girls mom noticed the bridge and asked to take some photos there. Im rethinking the tilt but i think it does give a nice affect. i think......











Editing these photos was a challenge. This little boy had a nice gash on his head. I did mention to the mom i might be able to edit it out. Can you tell???




Moment with Mommy!




I wanted to share this picture. the little girl was half on the blanket and half on the grass. I decided to copy part of the blanket and put it where the grass was. That way your eyes wouldnt go to the grass.. instead your eyes go to the kids. This is another "Can you tell?"



This is the last group of the day. Im still editing their photos but i didnt want to leave them out. I love this photo. Even though the baby is upset i find it so cute that her sisters are looking over at her.

I learned with this group.. do not use WHITE blanket..LOL The sun really came out for this session .. when i reviewed the photos on my camera it looked fine but then again it was so bright out i couldnt really see the screen.... I think i can make it look great though =) this is my next challenge and cant wait to tackle it.

Now that im catching up with editing.. and should be done in the next couple of days (had a private session the other day) .. im gonna be busy again next week with another mini photo session. and YES 7 moms coming!!!!. But then thats it!! when i schedule more i will limit to 3. Im learning!!!! LOL

1 comment:

  1. A beginner showing her learning is invaluable. Love the name: "blossoming..." - perfect fit. Mostly it's when I connect with the photographer that my best shots come out. So, stay connected, like you did with the little guy, and you might have to change the name sooner than you think! Sweet images too - the b/w of the little girl. Looking forward to seeing your growth!

    ReplyDelete

Followers