Blossoming Shutterbug

My photo
Im a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls! they are my LIFE! love being artsy and just recently got into photography =) This is a place to share my creative talent.

Monday, September 28, 2009

First private session

I had my first private photo session. I am very disappointed how the photos came out. Some came out great but others for some reason came out grainy =( haven't figured out what happened but this was inside so maybe this is something to work on! unless i was soo nervous i made the camera shake..LOL
This was very discouraging. when i left their house i felt like i did such an awesome job and they were going to be so happy with their photos. As i went through each photo the more my stomach was in knots! How could my first session turn out so bad!!
I had the Mom come over and take a look but she seemed to like them but did agree that some were a bit grainy. What was great is that she was very understanding and i have to remember I'm still learning!!!
the one below i LOVE. This one i cropped so that's why this one is grainy but i like the affect it gave. Lets see what the mom thinks.



Since the mom wanted to print out some 8x10 and was a little worried on how they would print I decided i would pick 2 photos that weren't so clear and see how they would come out. To my surprise they did come out pretty good. At least i like them.LOL









I absolutely love his Doh! face. Sooo cute!



I do have another private session. I am sooo scared that the same thing is going to happen! But again I'm learning and Every one knows I'm extremely new to this. I'm sure i will do fine!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers