Blossoming Shutterbug

My photo
Im a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls! they are my LIFE! love being artsy and just recently got into photography =) This is a place to share my creative talent.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Photo session with my Seeester!!

My sister has done soo much for me through out my life. There is no way for me to repay her. What is the best way to show how much I appreciate all that she has done.. to share my talent =) So we had a photo session with my sister and my girls!
Ive only gotten through a few. i have been so busy with other things i haven't had time to go through all the photos. As soon as i catch up form my last mini photo session i WILL edit my sisters photos!!




A few that i liked and haven't edited yet




This one below i loved!! Until my sister said "I'm gonna crush you" Now when i look at this photo all i see is a Monster baby crushing the little people. LOL



We got some good ones of the 3 of them. I wanted Gia to be alittle bit closer so i tried out the cloning option.
This photo is the original
this one i tried to get Gia closer
Just doesn't ook right.. LOL i tried!!


This is a great photo. As i looked at it i thought that maybe if i just cropped their legs it would look cool. But It made the Picture way too long! Again i used the cloning option.....

brought Nadia and Gia closer.. Now this one came out nice!!! I love it when things work out =D



I really cant wait to go through the rest of the photos we took!
Shelly, i will get to them.. You will NOT be forgotten!!!!!
(its the middle child syndrome)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers