Blossoming Shutterbug

My photo
Im a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls! they are my LIFE! love being artsy and just recently got into photography =) This is a place to share my creative talent.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Birthday Party

When i first got my camera and offered sessions with the moms group. I had one ask if i would take photos at her sons birthday party. This was such a great idea.. this way she could enjoy her sons birthday and not worry about taking photos. I was so happy to do this for her and also very nervous since i had just started. BUT we had a month or more before the big event, so gave me time to practice.

I am absolutely shocked how well i did. I mean, i barley had to edit. Usually have to crop, brighten, darken, and straighten some photos. This is before I give some umph to them!! BUT this time, honestly, only fixed 5 to 10 photos. Thats out of 500 that i took (well i took 700+ and i get rid of the yucky, half eye closed, really blurry ones).

so i guess im making some progress =D


Happy Birthday Braydon! i had a great time!!






2 comments:

  1. Oooh, the pictures are beautiful! I love the collages!

    It was so wonderful to have you at the party. Everyone loved you and commented on how great you were doing. You should be so proud of the work you have done. Thank you! Keep the 2nd week in October open every year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU!!! That was so much fun to do =) Ill be sure to keep that date open!!! =P

    ReplyDelete

Followers