Blossoming Shutterbug

My photo
Im a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls! they are my LIFE! love being artsy and just recently got into photography =) This is a place to share my creative talent.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Im still here

Yes! im still here.. been very busy with the girls, photos & moms group!

Had a private session a few weeks ago. this little one was such a ham!!! I think SHE made the pictures look good =P



I think she is saying "when is this lady gonna stop!! ahhh what a bore!"
Love this one tho!!!



These were possible xmas photos. I cant wait to see the card her moms sends out!




Done with my Seeeesters photos. Here is a bunch that i really like!









See.. i didnt forget about my sister =D Got them done!! Now to get her to come over and pick the ones She REALLY likes.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers