Blossoming Shutterbug

My photo
Im a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls! they are my LIFE! love being artsy and just recently got into photography =) This is a place to share my creative talent.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Moms group mini photo session

This was my last huge session with the group! As usual had so much fun from beginning to end. It was a beautiful day for pictures.

first 2 moms did their session together. The boys are best buds!! so wanted some of them together.



Best Budds!


Meet the twins =) Very active boys.. alot of running around.. in different directions..LOL


She was sooo cute! started out very shy. so i put my camera away and played with her for a bit.

Once i saw she was getting comfortable with me.. i pulled my camera out and she sure did smile =)


ahh yes.. we used the basket! she wasnt too happy about it but i did manage to get some good shots of her.



You will notice the next few photos i love making the b/w & eyes blue! When i was editing the photos i realized what i was doing and had to stop myself. i know the mom doesnt ALL her photos b/w and blue eyes. OMG these this boy had the most beautiful blue eyes i have ever seen!


i thought i would try out the collage option.. thought this one came out cute.


And another baby with blue eyes.. see i cant help myself..LOL i love the way it looks



Now to figure out how to continue offering this to the group w/o putting so much work on myself. Maybe doing portraits in my house?? We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers