Blossoming Shutterbug

My photo
Im a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls! they are my LIFE! love being artsy and just recently got into photography =) This is a place to share my creative talent.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Playgroup Halloween Party

The moms group had a Halloween party a few weeks ago and i was asked if i would take pictures. Like set up an area with a background! I was so excited to do but wasnt sure what kind of set up to do. i didnt want to go crazy with this. i wanted something simple and not too expensive. i had so many ideas but new it would be cost alot.

i had gone to Target one day and found a sheet that you stick on the wall. it had a Halloween drawing on it and thought this would be perfect!! Just wasnt too sure how it "sticks" to the wall. I try it out at home and it really does stay on the wall. not sticky at all.. i guess it has to do with static? just needed a flat surface... it works!!! LOL I was excited for my purchase and couldnt wait to set this up =) Took some test shots to see how it looks.



Of course when i got to the Hall there is NO flat surface to be found! Are you kidding me!!thought of taping it to the wall but found out your not allowed to tape anything on the walls..GREAT i didnt know what to do. There was this rack that hold the folding chairs and the mom hosting the event suggested i tape it on that. Only problem was that part of the sheet is clear.. just didnt look right. I just so happened to have a bed sheet (i used it for a session bc the grass was wet) So i taped that on and the Halloween sheet on top of that. It all worked out.
Here are the photos that i took from the party. I saw on shutterfly that you can post your photos from there onto your blog, so i wanted to try it out. Enjoy =)



http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0SZMm7Zw3ZPpA



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers