Blossoming Shutterbug

My photo
Im a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls! they are my LIFE! love being artsy and just recently got into photography =) This is a place to share my creative talent.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Before & After photos

I have to admit i do edit more then i should. But when i look at a photo and say... If my hand just wasnt there..Or If they were just over a little more. i cant help myself and either remove the hand or move the person over. Here are some examples

I was holding my daughters hand to keep it still. Then i removed my hand from the photo





A friend of mine emailed me asking if i would be able to remove the 2 women in the background. She LOVED the photo but would rather not have the women there. So i gave it a try.





From a photo session i had. LOVED the look on her face. but you can see part of her mom. so i removed her.





This one is where i said, if she was just over a little bit it would look cool. was challenging with all the shadows. didnt come out so bad huh?





Again saying.. this would be so cool if i didnt have all the toys all over the place.LOL






Another friend sent this picture to me. All she wanted was that little piece of hair out of his face. It was hard but managed to do it.





All of this was done with cloning! i would clone different sections of the picture. This way your not repeating the same design over and over. if that makes sense. For me.. when i take different sections it makes it look a little more realistic. Yes this is time consuming But i love the finished product.

My BFF (HI jenn!!!) pointed out that this may be another path for me. something to look into =)

Maybe i can be one of those photo fix it person.............

2 comments:

  1. I agree with Jenn. I think you are a budding Photoshop Artist!! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like what you did with the picture of the girl at the beach. great job!!! (elana)

    ReplyDelete

Followers