Blossoming Shutterbug

My photo
Im a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls! they are my LIFE! love being artsy and just recently got into photography =) This is a place to share my creative talent.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Following in Mommy's Footsteps

I sometimes let my daughter, who is almost 4, use my point and shoot camera. This one day i was messing around with my camera and Gia wanted to take pictures like i do. So i brought out the small camera and let her have fun with it. I couldn't believe what i found when i downloaded the photos. Looks like we may have a lil photographer........
Gia LOVES to have sleep overs with her Aunt shelley. They had a sleep over when i went away for the workshop and gia had asked if she could bring the camera with her. I said it was ok and thought it was soo cute of her to ask. I heard she had her own bag for it.. tooo cute!! When i down loaded THOSE photos.. OMG i was hysterical.. AND shocked how well she photographed.


This one i thought someone else took the picture but found out that Gia indeed took this photos.. Awesome!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers