Blossoming Shutterbug

My photo
Im a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls! they are my LIFE! love being artsy and just recently got into photography =) This is a place to share my creative talent.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sessions from the past week......

Welp i attempted the portrait shots again and still had some issues. Even though the sun was out still was not enough light coming in. I did have to use the "cover girl light scoop" At first we thought we didnt get any Good shot and i was ready to retire my portrait set up. But I did find some cute photos and the mom like them too =)
Sooo I didnt retire my portrait set up.. just moved location. I found that the BEST lighting is in my daughters room. dont have to use flash and the pictures come out great.
I had a private session and this was an absolute success.. in my eyes. Im very happy with this one, not to mention how adorable this little one is!!!!!





THIS is my FIRST outside portrait session. This is my sister-in-law and her son. OMG i think they came out so great! very proud of myself. I used the 75-300 lens that a friend of mine is letting me use. (im gonna be sad to give it back tho) I probably would have been fine with my 18-55mm but i had to try this lens out.






A friend of mine came over with her little one.. only 5 days old. this was a surprise visit and was so excited to meet the new addition. Of course to practice with my camera =)
Using the 75-300mm i wanted to see how close i could stand from them and still get a good picture. I really liked how this came out but not sure if im going to get myself this lens.





My friend wanted to get some Xmas photos with her kids. She told me about this Flower farm and they have this whole scene set up. You can go and take your own pictures for free! So we met up there and gave it a try!!! I LOVED the set up but is very challenging with the lighting. Part of it is inside so was kinda dark.. and guess what i forgot.. YUP my home made light scoop!!!
I dont feel that these photos are the greatest but loved how this place had it all set up.






Im looking forward to my upcoming sessions and seeing how much i grow... always finding challenges but seem to be fighting through them =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers