Blossoming Shutterbug

My photo
Im a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls! they are my LIFE! love being artsy and just recently got into photography =) This is a place to share my creative talent.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a very busy day! the morning started with baths for the girls, getting them dressed and ready for the car ride. Drove to see my husband parents first. Sorry i dont have ANY photos and not sure why i never whipped out my camera.. their place has awesome lighting. We had a great time and the girls always love to visit their Gidu and Tata (im probably spelling it wrong but thats grandfather & grandmother in Arabic) I love to see their faces when they see the girls. You can see the joy and happiness. Even though there is a language barrier between us you can still tell what someone is thinking by their expression =) I enjoy seeing that when they see their grand kids!
After our bellies were full from lunch.. we heading to my Dads house. Of course whipping out the camera when it was dark and lighting not so great. But i did take out my "cover girl light scoop". As always the piano is a big hit! not that any of us know how to play it.. LOL
just a few from the day.....

playing piano with aunt shelley..




mean faces with uncle bobby........


Thats my Dad.......... =)




We had a great time and was sooo full from all the food!!! Girls fell asleep as soon as we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers