Blossoming Shutterbug

My photo
Im a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls! they are my LIFE! love being artsy and just recently got into photography =) This is a place to share my creative talent.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Post confidence workshop

The day after i returned from seattle, I brought my girls outside and began to practice what i learned at that workshop. I believe that my picture taking has deffinutly changed.

The first one of Nadia is my favorite!





So then we began to play hide & seek. Nadia did such a great job finding Gia...


with a little help from gyro.. Nadia found me..LOL



I liked how this photo came out. Not sure what it is that i like about it but there's something.......





This was a lot of fun. Ive had a few sessions already and i think you can see the changes already. Will share that soon........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers