Blossoming Shutterbug

My photo
Im a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls! they are my LIFE! love being artsy and just recently got into photography =) This is a place to share my creative talent.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 24 of project 365 / Challenge

Project 365
My girls playing together. Nadia pretending to go "night night" and Gia reading her a book.



Daily Challenge: SOMETHING SHARP

Once again Gia was very interested in the Challenge. During breakfast we talked about what things are sharp. She looks around the room and first says. "The corner of the camera?!" but caught herself "Noooooooo!" as she chuckles. So she continues and here are a few.
  • 1. top of a glue stick (not sure what she was talking about)
  • 2. the end of the pen, where you write (ok, kinda?!! )
  • 3. edge of a calendar (now she is getting it!)
  • 4. something broken (i loved this one, that was so smart of her)
  • 5. Corner of a book (again, very clever!)

I then had her pick what one she wanted to take a picture of and she chose "corner of a book" So this is her picture for the Daily Challenge.



So i thought i would follow her lead =) She was really proud of herself and so excited that i picked the same thing..LOL



I think this is awesome that Gia is doing this with me. I wonder how long this will last. I am liking our conversations over breakfast. "so mommy, whats the challenge for today?" Boy is she cute =D

1 comment:

  1. good for you for sticking with both the 365 and the daily challenge!!!!
    i love that gia is doing it with you, she is such a cutie!!!!
    elana

    ReplyDelete

Followers