Blossoming Shutterbug

My photo
Im a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls! they are my LIFE! love being artsy and just recently got into photography =) This is a place to share my creative talent.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 26 of project 365 / Challenge

Project 365


Daily Challenge: HAT

I really didnt think i got anything interesting today for Hat. I went through the photos but thought nothing came out good. Well after playing around, a bit of cropping, and changing to sepia i kinda like how this one turned out.


Unfortunately Gia was not interested in the challenge today. Not sure if it wasnt challenging enough for her..LOL (surprisingly i had a hard time) But she did ask me if i knew what tomorrows challenge was. She will have to find out in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers