Blossoming Shutterbug

My photo
Im a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls! they are my LIFE! love being artsy and just recently got into photography =) This is a place to share my creative talent.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 27 of project 365 / Challenge

Project 365



Daily Challenge: WORDS



These challenges are starting to turn into little lessons for Gia. THANKS!!
Today she was interested in doing the challenge and i had to explain to her what "words" are or look like. This is the first time she understood that putting letters together create words.
Sooo Off she went with her camera to look for words. After taking the picture She would tell me the letters of the word she found (only capital tho, doesnt know lower case yet) then i would tell her what it said.
I couldnt pick just one picture of hers.. so here are 4 of them.

Yes, below, you see i still have xmas stuff still up =P

This looks like she took a picture of her toys but if you look at the top you will see her name. Giovinia.

I really like this one! something about the angle of it.

She got excited when she found this one. "MOMMY!!! this one has ALOT of words!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers