Blossoming Shutterbug

My photo
Im a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls! they are my LIFE! love being artsy and just recently got into photography =) This is a place to share my creative talent.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Photo session with my Girls

A photog friend had a photo session and i loved their background. wondered what she used. Before finding out i tried out this..   a fabric that my mom had left behind when she came to visit.  So what was it that my photog friend used???  turned out it was a duvet cover.. LOL  So now im going around the house trying to find either bed sheets or fabric that have some type of design in it. It really Pops the picture.  

oh and used the cradle for a nice prop. This was a toy when i was young and i find so cool that its now Gia's and nadia's =)


 

  

  

  

  


  


this one is my favorite.. love the look on their faces.
  



  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers