Blossoming Shutterbug

My photo
Im a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls! they are my LIFE! love being artsy and just recently got into photography =) This is a place to share my creative talent.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Snow, Snow & more snow

Ive been missin in action.. yes that "funk" returned but im back in full swing. Have a lot of catching up to do. We had quite a few snow storms here in NJ!  This time the girls weren't sick so we got to play!  boy did we have fun =)  My favorite photos from playing in the snow.  
(sorry if they are out of order or not centered. the pictures are not cooperating with me and wont move where i want them. Not gonna stress.. fine the way it is =) lol)












1 comment:

  1. great photos!!! we loved the snow too! yonatan's grandparents are visiting with for the next two weeks. i would love to finally get together again once they leave. looking forward to seeing you soon!
    elana

    ReplyDelete

Followers