Blossoming Shutterbug

My photo
Im a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls! they are my LIFE! love being artsy and just recently got into photography =) This is a place to share my creative talent.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valintine

Soooo, We did get the cards done!  I just had Gia put stickers on it the next morning. To my surprise she wrote her name on ALL 11 of them. How excited was I =D 

So,  it was time for us to head to her school. They were having a Valintines party and Gia was very excited!  It had snowed a lot a few days before so i knew i was going to have to dig i little bit, thinking that  the hubbs dug my car out a bit, knowing that i gave myself some time before leaving.  but i thought wrong on the hubbs part!! i couldnt even get the doors open.When i told Gia , she was so upset that i felt bad and tried to get the car out of the driveway.  Only to get my car STUCK!  yup the weals on my car went round and round... round and round.. in the driveway.  So ALL that and we didnt get to go to the party =(  We did bring them in the next week though.

Coming up.. Snow pictures.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers