Blossoming Shutterbug

My photo
Im a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls! they are my LIFE! love being artsy and just recently got into photography =) This is a place to share my creative talent.

Monday, March 29, 2010

And the winner is........

This was really hard to choose the winner. You guys did come up with some Great ones and most of you said i should stay with blossomingshutterbug.com (was my original choice.)



  The winner of the Contest is......... 

All of you!!! 



lol,  Yes.. Liz, MT, Carrie, Tami, AND Alison!!!!  Congrats!!!    I know, your probably thinking im nuts!! But the reason im choosing all of you, 1. people actually commented =P, 2. you all like blossomingshutterbug.com, 3. you guys are the best!!!
  So im sticking with it. the name has been purchased, now to figure out how to link it to zenfolio.

In order to get your free mini session by yours truely =D you need to contact me at blossomingshutterbug@gmail.com. by the end of the day.

Thank you all for participating!!


<3  CB

4 comments:

  1. Haha...you are too funny!! I'm happy you went with your first choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. christina, did you see my comment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. super duper! you are doing such a wonderful job at this blog, christina! so great and the pictures are only better and better! it will be so much fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh crap, forgot to put it was me Halka... LOL

    ReplyDelete

Followers