Blossoming Shutterbug

My photo
Im a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls! they are my LIFE! love being artsy and just recently got into photography =) This is a place to share my creative talent.

Friday, March 19, 2010

so much to blog, so little time......

Been a busy girl with playdates and crafts.ect. Havnt had time to blog.  Hopefully will post about that soon. 
Need to share this.  At the park for a playdate and saw this cute fella

The owner was nice enough to let me take a few photos of him. I would like to get into Pet photography so this was good practice.  Not that im too happy with what i got but I loved how i edit them. First, here are the original photos


I was playing around with the presets in Light room and trying to create my own and still figuring it all out!!
Here are the edited photos






What ya think????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers