Blossoming Shutterbug

My photo
Im a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls! they are my LIFE! love being artsy and just recently got into photography =) This is a place to share my creative talent.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Beautiful Day to play in a park then ride some horses =)

Took my girls to the park but decided to take them to one we havent been to yet. It was beautiful there, and a new location for sessions!!!! lol  After the girls played on the playground we all went for a walk around the lake... 





When I saw these trees i had to get Gia to be my model!!! Thank goodness she was willing.... 











Other things we saw around the park/lake...........




When we stopped to look at the turtles, gia started talking to a young girl near by.. next thing i know Gia is fishing.. LMAO..   she cracks me up!!!  




Then we were off to the horse farm =) 



Gia got to ride a horse...  she looks so cute in that hat.. lol


Nadia loved seeing the horses but did NOT want to ride.  She also loved the hat and didnt want to take it off.. LOL  We all had a great time and great weather for it too!!!



Photos i took at the farm =)  











<3   CB

1 comment:

  1. beautiful photos. where is this park and horse farm? i will end up knowing the area so well by following your photos :)
    looks like an amazing park.

    ReplyDelete

Followers