Blossoming Shutterbug

My photo
Im a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls! they are my LIFE! love being artsy and just recently got into photography =) This is a place to share my creative talent.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ms. B & her Guru

Once again trying to practice photos in evening light.  One problem, the colors i saw in the sky when i took pics of my girls have not been showing during these sessions i have set up.  Took me this long to figure it out.. The sun is setting later!  Ugg!  Well this was great practice for metering =D trying not to meter too high!

Ms. B had fallen asleep in the car on the way to the park.  This is the look i got when they arrived... LOL That face says a thousand words!!! 


Her grandfather was Visiting from another state so this session was more about them then Mom & Dad. He wants her to call him Gurgie (not sure if im spelling it right) in the form of Guru. Silly story but along the lines of, if some one asks Ms. B "where did you learn that" her response would be "From my Guru"   hahaha.. silly!!!






My Favorite!! 



Ms. B took a while to warm up to me so i got quite a few with the serious face!





Then when she did warm up, she wanted to be right next to me..LOL was hard to get pictures.. This photo i wanted to have the family behind a little bit blurry But since Ms. B wanted to be so close to me the picture didnt come out the way i wanted. Cute tho =) 



This is what i was looking for =)  I had to BOLT in front of them.. haha




Boy was Ms. B a ham......So darn cute











I did get a photo of the whole family, Not too happy with it but I know what i need to practice on next. Positioning...  


It was a joy meeting this family! Had a great time during this session. Thanks guys for coming and hope to see you soon =)



<3  CB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers