Blossoming Shutterbug

My photo
Im a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls! they are my LIFE! love being artsy and just recently got into photography =) This is a place to share my creative talent.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Family walk

We have been having some beautiful weather and have started up our family walks again =) 

Just pretend im in there... =P


Both Gia and i had our cameras and this is what we captured...........

Gia taking a picture of.............


a tree across the street.

Taking a picture of................

Us! as you can see im taking the pic of her..lol


OK ok ill stop lol.......   These are all gia's pics. 


this one cracks me up!! Peace!!!


He is gonna kill me if he sees i posted this... LMAO



Nadia even had a try at the camera.....


Notice how much lower the pictures are!  how i was able to tell these were Nadia's pics. LOL



These are my pics............





Look at the attitude Gia is giving Nadia... ugg!



On our way home............





Reviewing my pictures. lol 
photo by Nadia =) btw thats not my cup!!!


<3  CB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers