Blossoming Shutterbug

My photo
Im a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls! they are my LIFE! love being artsy and just recently got into photography =) This is a place to share my creative talent.

Friday, April 23, 2010

My little helper

I read some where that if you let your kids help you cook they will actually eat their dinner.  Gia always gives us a hard time at dinner. Takes her hours just to finish. So frustrating.!! Welp i gave it a try., and let her cook with me. 
  Here is my little helper....... 


As i watched her cook (of course i was right there!! lol) I was taking pictures in my head. I know that sounds funny but really, its like saying to yourself.. ohh, that would have been a good shot! or That would be a great B/W photo!   There were too many of those thoughts so i had to grab my camera.  





She really wasnt making anything special..lol (plus im not much of a cook!)  We just boiled some water, had her put in some seasoning, threw in a bouillon cube and once it boiled we added chicken.  Just had her stir away! She loved it.







When dinner was ready she went and set the table All on her own!!



God she is so cute!! 
Are you wondering if it worked? did she eat her dinner?  surprisingly YES! I really didnt think it was going to work.   I wish I had my camera while we were eating though. The faces she was making was hysterical. She didnt like it but ate it anyway..making those lil gagging faces LOL and went on how good it was. OMG too funny!!
  I think it came out great though  =)  for real! Im not just saying that!  it Did come out great!! Ill be doing this more often, she had a great time and she was soo proud of herself =D

<3  CB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers