Blossoming Shutterbug

My photo
Im a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls! they are my LIFE! love being artsy and just recently got into photography =) This is a place to share my creative talent.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Some quiet time.......

Well... i had to sneak the quiet time!  I was supposed to have 2 sessions in one day. One had to be resched due to a little one getting sick. =(   I was already out to the first session when i found out.

After i was done i asked myself,  Do i go straight home after my session?  The hubbs is home with the girls thinking i have 2 sessions.  hmmm...    so i decided to take a nice long walk at the park. Took some pictures while i was there too. =)

I didn't mean for the water mark to be on every photo but after editing these photos i forgot to uncheck  the water mark option.  







This was very interesting..  How does a tree wind up growing like this?


Then I saw this, A little shack covered in plants. Wonder what it used to be.




As i was leaving the park I found this, a christmas ornament on a tree.LOL



What an interesting walk i had, was definitely entertaining.. LOL
But a much needed walk =) 



<3  CB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers