Blossoming Shutterbug

My photo
Im a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls! they are my LIFE! love being artsy and just recently got into photography =) This is a place to share my creative talent.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

A walk in Asbury Park

A stroll in Asbury Park board walk =) 


 


 





 


 


 
 A friend who came with me. He is also new to photography but its more of a hobby for him.

 


 This one i did A LOT of editing. Wanted to test out my skills w/ LR. There were a few things that i removed but I felt i had to put in an antique setting. It took away the little markings that were left from cloning!
 

Here is the original.....what i loved was how the lights were only over the bench then fading to dark. Had wished the guy walking his dog wasn't there AND the cones.....

 


 Here is the photo edited. I think i did ok but if you really look you can see some spots that were hard to get. So that is why i put it in Antique =)
 


Had a blast doing this with a friend and cant wait to do it again =)
 



<3 CB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers