Blossoming Shutterbug

My photo
Im a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls! they are my LIFE! love being artsy and just recently got into photography =) This is a place to share my creative talent.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Easter Surprise!!! THANKS MOM!!

So once again my Mom has sent a package for us =) This time for Easter....
(i know im a bit late posting this, what can i say.. im a busy girl!) 


The box was filled with so many things.. i cant even remember what was in it..LOL!  A LOT of stickers tho and the girls loved it!  Then of course her awesome cards! 


I love looking at my moms cards.. to see how she made them.   i think i have said this before but you can tell where i get my creativity from.. lol

REALLY think she should go into business making cards.. I LOVE THEM!!!!  


This one is cute, the bunny slides from one side to the other.

So simple yet looks great

Before this came i had talked to my mom about knitting/croche.  I absolutely love the baby cocoons that Photographer use for their session. And ive seen the cutest hats too!  So, I thought i would give knitting a try and perhaps be able to make the cocoon & hats. Grabbed 2 pencils (yes pencils!!!) had yarn from the dollar store and looked up videos on how to knit. That was very interesting..but got an idea on how to do it. So my next step was to actually BUY the stuff!!!! 
Well i got the Biggest surprise in this package.....................


How freaking cute is my mom!!! lol  I absolutely loved it!   I got started right away....



Ok so it took me maybe 3 to 5 tries to get it started =P  Once i got going... I moved onto the next step....



And....... thats as far as i got!  LOL  Well not bad for a first try!  just havent been back to continue. I found a few friends who got into this and we talked about getting together.

Ill keep ya posted...........

Thanks MOM!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are so talented! I can’t believe you already started crocheting! That’s terrific! It will get even better if you do it with friends. I’m glad you and the girls enjoyed the package. Thanks again for you kind words on my cards. Love ya, MOM

    ReplyDelete

Followers