Blossoming Shutterbug

My photo
Im a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls! they are my LIFE! love being artsy and just recently got into photography =) This is a place to share my creative talent.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

The H Family

Beginning of november i got to photograph this wonderful family, The H family!  Ms. A is quite the active little one!  

I have photographed this family before and here is a from May of just how active Ms. A is.


As you can see not much has changed!!  What an energetic little girl. Wish she could pass some of that energy to me!!!  lol



Ms. A has a little brother Mr. N and he is definitely following in her foot steps so the best way to handle this situation is to stick them in a tree.....

Im only kidding! The kids wanted to get in the tree so I went with it.. 






 Here are a few of my favorites












No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers