Blossoming Shutterbug

My photo
Im a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls! they are my LIFE! love being artsy and just recently got into photography =) This is a place to share my creative talent.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

The N Family

This family was such a joy to be with. Although it took us a few months to schedule a session, either the weather wasnt working for us or things would just happen and would have to reschedule, but im glad we waited.  It was the beginning of October and we had such beautiful weather at the beach. 

I arrived for the session very early so i took a walk around and took some pictures. This is also the first time im shooting in RAW and i have to say, im quite pleased with the results!



And here is the N Family!




Again, it was such a joy to photograph this family and those Boys are just the cutest. Thank you for letting me capture your family. 

<3
CB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers